1. There are about 76.4 million baby boomers.
2. The average annual household earnings of boomers is $53,000.
3. 23% of boomers see finances as their biggest problem.
4. 83% of baby boomers say they will keep working after they “retire”.
5. 89% of boomers returned to work to stay active, not because they had to, financially.
6. 14% of those say they will never retire.
7. There was a 14% decrease in younger workers in the 1990’s due to lower birth rates. More jobs for older people.
8. About 45% of companies in America have special positions just for mature workers.
9. 50% of companies will negotiate special arrangements so older people can work.
10. Only about 22% of boomers will use retirement as a “winding down” period.
View original post 158 more words